Today I have for you ART RECIPE + SPIRITS = HEAVENLY RESULTS!
This month’s recipe featuring „Spirits” inspired projects + brilliant Finnabair products was a very tempting artistic task that made me rub my hands in delight. Why a box? In my family, many fairy tales, legends, and magical stories were passed on from generation to generation. I wanted to create a special box to hold gems, oils and my grandmother’s cards that deserve their very special place. I wanted to connect useful and mythical in one, I hope I succeeded.
1. First, I covered my box with a layer of Heavy Gesso – White and Black. The Gesso serves as a perfect base for all the products to come.
2. I let it dry and I painted my box with Blue Patina Paste mixed with water. Thanks to this combination, it was easier to paint hard to reach places.
3. Then I added two colors: Art Alchemy Metallique Emerald Green and Mermaid Teal – both gently rubbed onto the surface previously painted with the patina paste.
4. I applied Modeling Paste and Brass Patina Effect Paste through the Stars stencil and I started to create my composition.
5. I built clusters of all three sizes of Art Stones, added some Mechanicals, Melange Pebbles. I also added the beautiful moulds, all perfectly glued with Heavy Body Gel. I love this gel a lot because it’s also great when you want to adhere glitter and transparent pebbles.